Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fascinated by Science

Fascinated by Science

Recently, I am taking a keen interest in science, inspired by the books written by Dr. Michio Kaku, a very popular physicist. 
 
 His book, “Physics of the Impossible” is one of the best sellers among science books and a series of TV programs, “Sci-Fi – Physics of the Impossible”, which is based upon this book, are still available on demand in Amazon.
 
In 2011, he published “Physics of the Future,” forecasting how science will advance and change the world during 21st century.
 
 I have also finished reading his “Parallel World” published in 2006, which explains the universe as seen from the physical science and in such a way that the layman like me can understand. I am now writing the summery of this book in our family’s private web page, as I have done in the other two books mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment